Client Money Security
As a retail client of FP Markets, all your moneys are held in a trust account on a segregated basis. This provides assurance that your funds are secure.
The Financial Service Authority client money rules require all retail client money to be held on a segregated basis which means that your funds cannot be used by us for hedging or for any other purpose.
Segregated client money accounts ensure that your money held with us is still treated as your money regardless of the financial position of FP Markets.
Protecting your Funds
- Client money is segregated and held in accordance with the FCA’s client money rules
- All client money held is held in a top- tier bank.
- Your money is not used for hedging purposes
- Positions are 100% hedged
- No proprietary or speculative positions are taken
- FP Markets is regulated by the FCA
- FP Markets is part of the First Prudential Investment Group Pty Ltd. FP Markets Pty Ltd has been trading since 2005, has thousands of clients and has a strong track record.
About FP Markets
FP Markets Ltd is owned by First Prudential Investment Group Pty Ltd, which also owns FP Markets Pty Ltd based in Australia. Before making our offering available to UK clients, FP Markets has been trading in other markets since 2005 and rapidly became a dominant player in the direct market access (DMA) service. The company strongly believes that such a transparent model is the fairest and provides best value for retail clients. FP Markets is well resourced, has thousands of clients and provides the benefits of global infrastructure so that clients can take advantage of worldwide opportunities.
FP Markets is focused on providing both a secure trading environment and offering the most competitive and fairest trading model via a zero market risk, 100% hedged DMA model.
For further information about security of funds please call us on 0800 612 7070.